Investigating Environmental Issues Workshop
Join CAEE for the Investigating Environmental Issues workshop. The course has been designed to actively engage the educator in the exploration of their role in facilitating the investigation and evaluation of environmental issues with their learners - in classrooms and some non-formal settings. The course models a variety of strategies to assist learners in the exploration of issues and in seeking courses of responsible action toward the resolution of issues. Participants will work individually and in a large group discussion format
The workshop objectives include:
- To examine the role of EE in addressing environmental issues.
- To demonstrate effective strategies for helping learners explore environmental issues.
- To explore some of the skills needed to investigate environmental issues.
- To introduce a five-step process as a framework for approaching environmental issues.
- To understand the role of action in EE and the skills involved in responsible environmental action.
The cost of this workshop is $30 payable by credit card (click on the registration link below). Lunch is included at this workshop.
There is an optional 1/2 credit graduate-level re-certification credit available through the Colorado School of Mines for an additional fee of $35. Please bring a check to pay for this fee at the workshop.
Aspen Center for Environmental Studies (ACES)-Hallam Lake
Aspen, CO 81611
|Workshop Fee||$ 30.00|