Find and Share EE Info
Our recent survey and focus groups found the most important online tool to build environmental literacy is a clearinghouse of resources. So we are getting started right away. If your resource was already a part of CAEE's former EE Directory- it may already be a part of the site. Please update and/or add your resources today! Over 200 resources are already listed on the site. You can even correlate resources to the New Colorado Academic Standards. New features and searchability options are being added daily. Please check back often.
Signing up for an Account
While anyone can browse resources on Resource Commons, you'll need to sign up for an account to add resources. To post resources on Resource Commons, go to http://resourcecommons.org/caee/register and fill out the form on the left-hand side. After filling out the form, you should receive an email that provides a link to initially access the site and fill out your profile.
Once you've been set up with your account, you can add resources via the 'Add Resources' form, located at http://resourcecommons.org/caee/add_resource.
Search for your resources using keywords in the white search bar. If you find a resource that your organization is responsible for that has already been entered into Resource Commons, you can claim ownership for the resource by opening the resource and clicking the link at the top of the page that says, "Claim this Resource."
If you have any feedback to provide on Resource Commons, please don't hesitate to reach out. You can contact us through the feedback form on the site - http://resourcecommons.org/caee/site-feedback - or you can email the system admin directly at email@example.com.
- 1. Environmental Education Listserve:
- This listserv is for anyone who has an interest in environmental education in Colorado and includes information about jobs, grant opportunities, trainings, and opportunities to participate in environmental education. To join the EE Listserve send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2.Climate Science Education Listserve
The purpose of this listserve is to communicate about educational information, resources, and experts related to Climate Science and Global Climate Change for the Rocky Mountains and Plains.
To join the climate-science-education listserve, email CAEE.
- 3. Faith and Environmental Education Listserve
The purpose of this listserve is communicate about opportunities for connections between faith, religion, and spiritual communities and the environmental education community.
To join the young stewards listserve, send an email to: email@example.com.
Resources for Job Seekers
- EE Jobs in the Rocky Mountain Region on EElinked
- CAEE's Environmental Education List Serve- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Search the lastest postings on the ColoradoEE Blog
To promote a job opening to Colorado’s EE community:
- Email CAEE to include announcements in the next Infolink E-newsletter
- Post jobs on the Colorado EE Listserve by emailing announcements to email@example.com
- Post your job announcement for free on EELinked
The North American Association for Environmental Education advances environmental education and supports environmental educators in Canada, the United States, and Mexico.
EElinked Networks is a collection of Networks where members can share, discuss, and distribute information. Network content comes from many sources including RSS feeds, user contributions, and references to content posted elsewhere on the internet. Network members enjoy this content through different venues inlcuding the network weblog, RSS feeds, and emailed newsletters.
MEERA is an online "evaluation consultant" created to assist you with your evaluation needs. It will point you to resources that will be helpful in evaluating your environmental education program.